Date(s) - 0202/1515/20182018
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities
Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018 by noon at the Magnolia Hotel in Park Cities
We have been given a great opportunity to highlight orchids and our society. Manny received a very special request from Art Chadwick
“I was wondering if any orchid society members in the Dallas area have some large flowered Cattleyas in bloom that we could borrow for a photoshoot with Laura Bush on Thursday. The event will be written up later this year in Orchids magazine.
“We could use up to a dozen plants – any color.
“The event is from 3 to 5pm and they could be dropped off at the Magnolia Hotel in Park Cities by noon.
“Thanks for your consideration!” Art Chadwick Chadwick & Son Orchids Powhatan, VA firstname.lastname@example.org
Not many details have been given, but please note the following:
- Remember to groom plants as if they were going to a show!
- Have the plant name and your name marked in the pot or on the base somewhere.
- It’s not known if you should have the orchids in decorative pots. However, we want the accent on the flowers, not the pots.
- You may be able to drop off your catts at the Concierge desk, but we’re not sure. Ask when you get there.
- Pickup time maybe around 8pm. Again, ask when you get there.
Make sure you have the information you need before you leave your plants!